Wednesday, November 6, 2013

fall school days












First off I would like to apologize for the quality of my photos. I didn't realize how blurry they actually are until I uploaded them into Google. My outfit today obviously still has some Ariana Grande inspiration but I did add some of my own style. I saw an outfit Teala Dunn posted on instagram of her outfit consisting of a lace shirt, a skirt, black knee high socks, and brown combat boots. I instantly became obsessed and knew I had to find something like that to wear sometime soon. Obviously Ariana is always wearing skirts so I chose a floral old fashioned one like she would wear because I knew that if she would wear it, it has to be cute. I did pretty much the same thing as Teala with my black knee high socks and combat boots. Since I don't live in California like Teala, I wasn't planning on wearing a short sleeved shirt to school. It gets pretty chilly during Fall in Minnesota so I chose to wear a cozy cropped black sweater. Of course to add my own twist to the outfit, I wore my gold chain I wear with basically everything nowadays. Many of the items I am wearing are very easy to find at any stores and they aren't too expensive. My chain was only $2.75 and I have gotten as much use out of it as some people would in their lifetime who have spent hundreds on gold chains. I am currently obsessed with outfits like this. I think they are perfect for fall for almost anywhere that you live. You can also pair your skirt with tights during the winter or if it's a bit colder out than normal. A tip to complete this outfit is that if you don't have a skirt you would like to incorporate into an outfit like this you can always wear a dress with a cropped sweater or shirt over it and it will look just the same.


sweater: urban outfitters
skirt: brandy melville
knee high socks: charlotte rousse
brown combat boots: target
gold chain: h&m


No comments :

Post a Comment