Monday, May 13, 2013

"hold you tight straight through the daylight"

















so many pictures oops but this was my outfit for Friday. The dress was more Ariana Grande inspired while the army jacket, combat boots, and bright red lips were completely Andrea Russett inspired. I even bought the exact same lipstick as Andrea hehe. I really love this out because I don't always feel like a sweet dressy person. Sometimes I want to be a bit edgy so I added the army jacket and tied it. The comments I got at school like "When were you drafted for the army?" "Shouldn't you be in war right now?" "Oh, how's the army?" "Why are you wearing red lipstick..." "Did you soak your lips in red paint or something cause normal people at school don't have lips the color like that." thank you so much for all of those wonderful comments especially that one guy in my TV pro class you know who you are. For everyone who says rude comments to me, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. It's my life and I'm going to live it how I want. I'm going to be famous one day and I'll be the one flicking you off through the TV screen when I'm accepting my awards while you're sitting your fat tush on the couch watching me live my dreams.

"Success is the greatest revenge" -Jai Brooks

Army Jacket: Pac Sun
Dress: Express
Combat Boots: Target
Red Lipstick: MAC RubyWoo (Matte)
Multi-Finger Ring: Claire's 
Puzzle Piece Ring: I made it in a class at school
Sunglasses: Heartbreaker

No comments :

Post a Comment