Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Long Time, No Talk







It has been so long I don't even remember what day this outfit was from, Friday maybe? I am so sorry for my lack of posting I have had more homework lately and I have been just plain lazy. These clothing items aren't from the cheapest of stores, but I did tend to get them all at lower prices than normal. GO THROUGH SALE RACKS. They are live savers. They don't always have sweaters in the summer and bikinis in the winter. I found both my cardigan and top on sale. I got the jeans during the time of a store sale. You definitely have to spend time at stores and dig for things, taking the time is definitely worth it. I need to work on where I take my pictures because my deck background is awful. Since summer is coming up I will definitely be posting on this blog more often, love you all xx - Sarah 

Cardigan: H&M
Bustier Shirt: Urban Outfitters (I got it for half off ;))
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Sandals: Heartbreaker

No comments :

Post a Comment