Sunday, July 28, 2013

CatDog











These pictures are all awful and blurry, my deepest apologies. It was raining and I wanted to have some fun in it and I couldn't waste any time to change. I am a bit risky with my camera, I put it in the most grave danger at times. This outfit isn't one of my absolute favorites but I still like it a lot because it's girly. My neon green textured skirt is very comfortable and I love the way I feel when I wear it, it's very fun. Pairing a skirt like this with a plain shirt is perfect because it brings all of the attention to the skirt, too much color or pattern is never good. I like to make one item of an outfit stand out the most. Although I am not wearing any shoes with this outfit I think cute black wedges would look great if you want a more girly feel or white or black converse, high top or low rise. A casual pair of vans would always go very well with the outfit too.

Shirt: Heartbreaker
Skirt: H&M


I named this blog post CatDog because I'm watching it right now and I have nothing else to name this back off

No comments :

Post a Comment