Tuesday, August 6, 2013

rosy bubblegum










Before I start can I just say this outfit was surprisingly comfortable. I wore this outfit to Valleyfair (an amusement park where I live) and my shorts were very comfortable in all of the rides surprisingly. I love this shirt because it's 95% polyester and 5% spandex so I didn't get too hot and sweat wouldn't show. Because of the fabric, it's stretchy so it fits my body how I want it. But, just because something is stretchy does NOT mean that you should get it in the smallest size possible. It can be unflattering and uncomfortable. It may make you feel better when you buy an extra small but you're really a medium but trust me, if anything the bigger size will compliment you much better and it will be way less constricting. If you struggle to decide whether to buy a small or extra small because they both fit differently, and say you're usually and extra small. I would go with whatever looks best, but in my opinion I would buy the small (which is what I did) just to be safe and it turned out to be perfect. My sunglasses that I am wearing are very....weird. Then again I'm weird and I like weird things. I got these for 20% off at Ragstock and I felt like a queen because I saved so much money on such an awesome pair of shades, they turned out to only be about $2. If you're going somewhere at night and want to wear an outfit like this, or it isn't the hottest outside, you can pair it with a long baggy cardigan. It doesn't matter what color you choose for your cardigan but I prefer white because it usually goes with everything. Baggy cardigans go great with outfits like this because it evens it all out. You don't look too sloppy because your top and shorts are tight but you also don't look to put together because of the baggy cardigan/sweater. You can definitely wear outfits like this anywhere, in fact I do. Something I absolutely love to pair with these outfits, or basically anything nowadays, are frilly socks and converse. I'm obsessed with them and I'm not quite sure why but I find them very cute together.

Shirt: PacSun
Shorts: Jeans from Good Will that I cut and rolled
Cardigan: Goodwill
Sunglasses: Ragstock
Socks: Target (girl's section)
Converse: Nordstrom

No comments :

Post a Comment